SLEEPSUIT : FOR BABIES ON-THE-MOVE AND FOR INDEPENDENT SLEEP
Before you know it your little one will be sleeping arms free and independently. As they get used to their wriggly, newfound freedom, you may find your toddler accidentally kicks their blankets off and wakes up in the night because they’re too cold. That’s where Tulo Baby Sleepsuits come to the rescue! Our baby sleepsuits can be used from 12 months when baby is arms-free (not swaddled). Waking up at night time due to feeling cold can occur up to 4 years old, Tulo Baby sleepsuits are a warmer, safer alternative to blankets to help your little one sleep better.
The brand new SLEEPSUIT are great to look at, soft to touch and cosy to wear. With its elastane quality, plus new ankle cuffs, your bub will stay warm and cosy all through sleep time.
Perfect for little ones on-the-go, SLEEPSUIT is a versatile “all-in-one” style wearable blanket with legs. The innovative design will keep your child warm without restricting their movement - great for those wriggly little toddlers!
The SLEEPSUIT is so comfortable your child will want to wear it all the time, and with the ‘2-in-1’ feet your little ones can do just that. Cover their feet during the night and uncover them for playtime.
FEATURES OF A SLEEPSUIT
- Made with Organic Cotton which is super comfy on the skin
- Ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- Lighter fabric for better temperature regulation to help reduce risk of overheating
- A great alternative for loose blankets
- Long jersey sleeves help to keep your little one's arms warm
- Twin zipper for easy access and quick nappy change
- Fabric content: Outer: 93% Organic Cotton, 7% Elastane.
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly.
- Pull back into shape after washing and after drying.
- All our sleepsuits are shaped for a slimmer profile over the chest and waist, which enables full freedom of movement, without restriction or excess bulk. The bottoms of our sleepsuit are roomy, to allow your baby to adopt the natural, hip healthy “frog legged” sleeping position and easy transition to play