HOW TO USE A KNOTTED POD
The KNOTTED POD can be worn in four easy steps.
STEP 1 - Make your baby wear the knotted pod over the head. The button-down front allows for easy sliding into the gown without going over baby’s head.
HELPFUL TIP : For baby's who do not like to change over the head, we suggest that you knot the Pod first, then slip them into it feet first, as to not upset baby with pulling the whole gown over their face first.
STEP 2 - Open the lower flap and adjust the legs of the baby in a comfortable position,keeping enough space for your baby to move the limb.
STEP 3 - Tie a knot at the bottom of the pod. Please note that tying the knot too high or too low might make the baby uncomfortable. Tie the knot as per the comfort of the baby.
STEP 4 - Knotted pod has inbuilt scratch free mitten cuffs till size 6 months to ensure your babies remain unscratched and safe while sleeping. You can use the mitten cuffs to close their hands if needed.
CREATING A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR BABY TO SLEEP BETTER
There are a few simple steps to remember when putting your baby to sleep.
- Back to sleep for every sleep.
- Use a firm sleep surface.
- Infants sleep in the parents’ room, but on a separate sleep surface designed for them, for at least the first 6 months.
- Keep soft objects and loose bedding away from the infant’s sleep area.
- Consider offering a pacifier at nap time and bedtime.
- Avoid smoke exposure during pregnancy and after birth.
- Avoid alcohol and illicit drug use during pregnancy and after birth.
- Avoid overheating.
- Avoid head coverings during sleep including hats, headbands and bows.
- Avoid use of commercial devices that are inconsistent with safe sleep recommendations.