USE OUR SLEEPING POD FROM DAY ONE with our NEWBORN range
A lack of sleep can affect some parents before the birth of their child; with the final months or pregnancy causing restlessness, discomfort and multiple night time wake-ups. So, it's important to establish consistent sleep foundations and a sleep routine right from the start, to prevent further sleep issues.
SLEEPING POD can be used from birth to enable you and your baby to achieve a better night's sleep FROM DAY ONE. If your baby doesn't like traditional wrapping or arms down swaddles, try SLEEPING POD for better, longer sleep.
Reasons why SLEEPING POD is LOVED by parents
- SLEEPING POD allows babies to sleep in their natural ARMS UP position so they can self-soothe by touching their face and sucking on their hands, just like they did in the womb.
- SLEEPING POD is snug around the torso to provide a secure feeling and help comfort your baby.
- Swaddle in seconds; versus traditional blanket swaddles which loosen during the night & wake your baby.
- Baby stays swaddled all night long - no need to re-wrap multiple times.
- The double zipper allows you to quickly change your baby's diaper without waking them.
Keeping your baby safe while sleeping is of paramount importance. Swaddling is a useful way to help your baby settle and sleep on their back*
Swaddling with the SLEEPING POD
The sleeping pod allows you to more safely swaddle your baby.
- Without risk of any loose fabric unraveling during sleep time.
- With their ARMS UP which may impede involuntary rolling
- With room to sleep in the correct position with legs flexed in the 'frog' position.
- With room, to move their hips and legs.
- In a single layer of breathable fabric to reduce the risk of overheating.